YOUR DHARMA IS GREATNESS
WITH OCTAVIO SALVADO
Have you ever felt like there was more to life than just ‘getting by’?
Do you have the courage to turn inwards and discover your inner world, both the light and the dark?
Would you like to know what the Yoga tradition says about your personal capacity for greatness and how to achieve it?
Then this training is for you!
THE CONCHES ARE SOUNDING. WILL YOU HEAR THE CALL?
YOUR DHARMA IS GREATNESS is an invitation to stand up and own your power, your truth and your own innate excellence. We serve nothing and nobody by playing small. We were created to be Warriors of Virtue – every single one of us. Its time to stand up and fight for your birthright. THIS is the Bhagavad Gita.
This online Master training is both an exploration into the Yogic essence of the Bhagavad Gita and an opportunity for students and seekers to discover, clarify and step into their own, God-given Dharmic potential.
This online Master Training is one of the core modules of our 300hr Advanced Teacher Training. If you wish to attend our online or in-person 300hr Training, then we will discount the price of the ‘Ignite the Sacred Fire’ Master Training from the 300hr course tuition fee.
WHAT PREVIOUS STUDENTS ARE SAYING
"Step into your Dharma and become fearless in truth and love - this course will blow your mind and change your life irrevocably!"
"Finding this course was the greatest blessing of 2020, and probably my life! If you’re fortunate enough to have even heard about this course, there’s no need to ponder over it. Just do it!"
"Octavio is in his absolute dharmic element teaching the Gita. Incredibly potent training that will literally render you with tools to end all suffering In your life and to plant the seed to fully step into your full Dharmic potential. Get on it Warriors!"
"If you need that little push to finally step out of your rut and go after your Soul’s desire, even if scary AF! THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED! It gave me the drive I longed for, so I am now starting my own business. CHARGE!!!"
THIS COURSE INCLUDES
- Training in Raja Yoga Meditation, the systematic roadmap of the ancient sages, used to connect to the light of the Higher Self (Krishna).
- Advanced Tantric practices to activate Kundalini at the Navel center (Arjuna).
- Study of Sankalpa: the science of will-power and thriving.
- The Yogic significance of key characters and events surrounding the Bhagavad Gita.
- Understanding the laws of Karma, Klesha and the obstacles on the path of spiritual freedom.
- Understanding the laws of Dharma – your roadmap to the ONLY true happiness and success.
- Calculating your Dharmic Path (Dharma Marga) and dominant spiritual energies using Ankjyotisha (The wisdom of numbers).
- Study of the Mind, how it works and how it relates to mastery in Meditation.
- Study of the Chakra system and its relationship to the teachings of the Bhagavad Gita and your personal Dharmic mission.
- Powerful introspection and contemplation practices for radical Self-study.
- Yoga Nidra for activation of the Pranic body and embodiment of Sankalpa.
The course is led by Octavio Salvado – a dedicated, lineage-based Yogi and the founder and co-owner of The Practice – a leading educational institution in Bali committed to keeping traditional yoga alive.
SELF-GUIDED TRAINING SCHEDULE
Although you can certainly set your own pace to take the training, and that is one of the gifts of studying online, I believe its important to train within an intentional and time bound structure.
Of course if you have a LOT of free time, you could complete this training over a 5 Day period, which is how we run it in-person.
If you’re intending to fit it into your life, but you still want to push yourself a little and have a training-like experience, I would suggest a time frame of 4-6 Weeks. A major advantage of doing it this way is that you will have an opportunity to repeat practices and revisit lectures. This is key to integration. Let me repeat that:
THE MORE TIMES YOU REPEAT EACH PRACTICE, THE DEEPER THE CONTENT OF THE ENTIRE COURSE WILL INTEGRATE.
I would recommend repeating each practice at least 3 or 4 times/days in a row. You will understand why after you do it.
Be consistent. Be disciplined. Don’t get stressed over it though. Nothing good comes from stress. Just find a training schedule that works for you.
- 41 pre-recorded videos including lectures, Asana practices, Yoga Nidra, Raja Yoga and Contemplative practices
- Precise instructional guidance of all techniques
- Comprehensive YOUR DHARMA IS GREATNESS manual
- Lifetime access to all content
- Access to FOR THE LOVE OF THE PRACTICE collective MeWe group
This training is appropriate for all practitioners who want to step into alignment with their highest potential and be a part of positively shaping the future of Yoga and the world.
Dharma is why we are all here. There is no doubt about this. The problem is that we don’t always hear the call, or we do hear it and we are too afraid to own it. My friends, we MUST hear it, we MUST own it and we MUST do it now! So lace up your boots, pick up your spear and get out here!
This Training is YACEP approved. Once you have completed the Training please contact [email protected] and a knowledge assessment exam will be emailed to you on request. Upon successful assessment (80% correct or higher) you will receive a certificate of completion from The Practice that will allow you to register for YACEP.